Giving you your daily "legal" dose of paranormal romance

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is E.R. Faulkner. I'm an author who is just starting out. Unfortunately, my book is yet to be published since I'm still working on it. But I would love to hear everyone's opinion so far.

Commenting system

Okay, I got this from In Which A Girl Reads, who got it from someone else (I forget who, sorry). And I thought this was really cool, easy, and helpful.

What it does is, allows people to reply to certain people's comments instead of having to have one long comment to several people or commenting long after someone else has.

Unfortunately, if you notice.... it deleted all the old comments, mine and yours. So if you had said something on any of the previous posts (pixie and cecile don't have to worry, I already commented back) then please go back and comment. I'm sorry for the inconvenience :(

Also, it might still revert back to the orginal system every now and again. But ignore, it just needs some time. If it continues for longer than a couple of months, then I'll get rid of it.

Anyways, check out the new commenting system.... and yes, if you'd like you can play around with it for a few days....... TAG, YOU'RE IT! ;D

Thanks,

Luvsdemons666

My Blogger Friends' Buttons

A Fantasy Writer's Asylum-

All I want and more...-
All I Want And More
Book Bound-

"Cleverly Inked"-
Cleverly Inked Button
Dark Faerie Tales-

In Which a Girl Reads-

JoJosBookCorner-
Jojo's Book Corner
Leontie's Book Realm-
Leontine's Book Realm
Parajunkee Design-

Parajunkee's View-

Paranormal Haven-

Park-Avenue Princess-
Photobucket
Reading with Tequila-
Reading with Tequila
The Smut Slut Sisterhood-

Sordid Fantasy-
Sordid Fantasy
Teens Read and Write-

TinasBookReviews-

Welcome to Larissa's Life-
Welcome to Larissa's Life

The Delicious Tease Contest Extravaganza

SWiDgeT

Naruto Shippuden Widget