Giving you your daily "legal" dose of paranormal romance

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is E.R. Faulkner. I'm an author who is just starting out. Unfortunately, my book is yet to be published since I'm still working on it. But I would love to hear everyone's opinion so far.

What Should I Do for Contests? Contest

First day of my fabolous contest ;D And the first contest is...... What Should I do for Contests.

Concept of the Contest:

What you, as the follower, is supposed to do is give me ideas for contests later on in this huge contest. AND the 5 people with the best idea, in my opinion, will get the most points.


RULES:
-MUST be a follower, whether old or new
-MUST be from the USA or Canada
-NO more than one entry
-ONE idea per person

Now for the points you can win this round.....

200 points- For best idea
100 points- For being an older follower
50 points- For being a new follower
25 points- For blogging/tweeting/or whatever, about the contest
10 points- For putting your e-mail with your comment
5 points- For telling me your name and whether you live in the USA or Canada


CONTEST ENDS at midnight October 23rd (tomorrow)!!!

Alright, now you now the rules and how you can get points....... NOW GO MY FOLLOWERS AND FUTURE WOULD BE FOLLOWERS and find be the 5 best ideas for contests.

Thanks,

Luvsdemons666

My Blogger Friends' Buttons

A Fantasy Writer's Asylum-

All I want and more...-
All I Want And More
Book Bound-

"Cleverly Inked"-
Cleverly Inked Button
Dark Faerie Tales-

In Which a Girl Reads-

JoJosBookCorner-
Jojo's Book Corner
Leontie's Book Realm-
Leontine's Book Realm
Parajunkee Design-

Parajunkee's View-

Paranormal Haven-

Park-Avenue Princess-
Photobucket
Reading with Tequila-
Reading with Tequila
The Smut Slut Sisterhood-

Sordid Fantasy-
Sordid Fantasy
Teens Read and Write-

TinasBookReviews-

Welcome to Larissa's Life-
Welcome to Larissa's Life

The Delicious Tease Contest Extravaganza

SWiDgeT

Naruto Shippuden Widget