Giving you your daily "legal" dose of paranormal romance

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is E.R. Faulkner. I'm an author who is just starting out. Unfortunately, my book is yet to be published since I'm still working on it. But I would love to hear everyone's opinion so far.

The Darkest Kiss

Yet another Lords of the Underworld book. This one, as much as I love the series and Lucien, I didn't like as much. I don't know why, though. I thought Anya was perfect for Lucien but who knows why I think the way I do.

Synopsis:
She has tempted many men… but never found her equal.
Until now.


Though she has lived for centuries, Anya, goddess of anarchy, has never known pleasure. Until Lucien, the incarnation of death—a warrior eternally doomed to take souls to the hereafter. He draws her like no other. And Anya will risk anything to have him.

But when the merciless Lord of the Underworld is ordered by the gods to claim Anya herself, their uncontrollable attraction becomes an anguished pursuit. Now they must defeat the unconquerable forces that control them, before their thirst for one another demands a sacrifice of love beyond imagining.…

Previous Lords of the Underworld Post(s):

P.S. At the end of the entire series, I will do an entire post on Gena Showalter. Maybe in the future I can do an interview with her.

Thanks,

Luvsdemons666

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's funny. Of the four books so far, this one is my favourite. I love Lucien and Anya as a couple. Mind you, I like strong women...and Anya puts the sass in sassy. I think that explains it. Ashlyn and Danika are just to...tame for me. Lol.

Post a Comment

My Blogger Friends' Buttons

A Fantasy Writer's Asylum-

All I want and more...-
All I Want And More
Book Bound-

"Cleverly Inked"-
Cleverly Inked Button
Dark Faerie Tales-

In Which a Girl Reads-

JoJosBookCorner-
Jojo's Book Corner
Leontie's Book Realm-
Leontine's Book Realm
Parajunkee Design-

Parajunkee's View-

Paranormal Haven-

Park-Avenue Princess-
Photobucket
Reading with Tequila-
Reading with Tequila
The Smut Slut Sisterhood-

Sordid Fantasy-
Sordid Fantasy
Teens Read and Write-

TinasBookReviews-

Welcome to Larissa's Life-
Welcome to Larissa's Life

The Delicious Tease Contest Extravaganza

SWiDgeT

Naruto Shippuden Widget